Connections to Last a Lifetime.
Howard is more than just a university: It's a tight-knit community. Getting accepted to Howard University means:
- Joining a community of distinguished scholars who are channeling their passions to change the world;
- Finding your niche in more than 200 clubs and organizations;
- Networking with thousands of graduates from across every discipline imaginable;
- Experiencing life-changing academic mentorship from one of the largest concentrations of African-American scholars in higher education;
- Discovering an unmatched campus culture with students from 66 countries and almost every state; and
- Unlocking a world of possibilities in one of the greatest cities for young professionals in the United States.
Main Contact Information
We appreciate your interest in Howard University! Before you contact us, please ensure you have thoroughly reviewed our website for all pertinent admission details. You may find a number of helpful resources via our site, and answers to a number of our most frequently asked questions.
Due to a high volume of requests, the University is unable to fulfill general requests for materials. All admission information, including application instructions, can be found via our Admission Resources webpage. The Office of Admission also does not fulfill requests for paraphernalia. However, if you would like to purchase Howard apparel, please visit our bookstore.
If you are unable to find an answer via our website, please feel free to contact us via the applicable email listed below. We can also be reached via telephone at 202-806-2755. For the latest admission updates, follow us on Twitter & Instagram!
- email@example.com (for first year and general admission inquiries)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for transfer admission inquiries)
- email@example.com (for general graduate admission inquiries)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for recruitment inquiries)
OFFICE OF ADMISSION
2400 6th St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20059