To transfer to Howard from another school, after you get admitted to Howard, speak with your foreign student advisor at the International Office of your current school. Please complete the F1 form and upload it with your Statement of Financial Resources submission (sent to enrolled students only).

Documents & Forms

F1 Transfer Form